The Conflict Islands are comprised of 21 pristine islands in an atoll configuration abundant with coral reefs. Located off the east coast of Papua New Guinea, the islands are an exclusive eco-travel island escape for discerning travellers and an investment opportunity for like-minded investors.
- A 12 month PR program to highlight the unique atoll to travel, environmental and investment media.
- A series of media briefings in Sydney and Melbourne with the owner of the islands
- Government and Media Relations within PNG
- A one week media famil with 25 international and Australian media, accompanied by experts in marine biology, history, anthropology and coastal resort development
- 100+ editorials educating travellers, investors and the wider public about the islands’ features.
- Exposure within business and travel media, in Australia and overseas
- Media coverage included Bloomberg, Millionaire Asia, Huffington Post, Ultra Travel, The Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Escape, Sydney Morning Herald, Getaway etc.