Co-located with Australia’s No. 1 interior design event Decor + Design the Australian International Furniture Fair is Australia’s largest annual trade only furniture event, unveiling the latest in furniture designs for commercial, residential and retail industry.
- A 5 month PR program to create awareness of the annual AIFF and D+D.
- Secure editorial with key speakers and designers, positioning the events as Australia’s premier interiors event
- Identifying and securing leading Australian and international design experts for the 2015 International Seminar Series
- Oversee media attendance over 4 days in Melbourne, including facilitating media interviews, attendance at the media lunch and trends tour and hosting a luncheon event.
- The 2015 Australian International Furniture Fair and Decor + Design attracted over 10,000 Australian and International Buyers
- Achieved 127 media clippings with a combined circulation of 4 million
- Luncheon event attended by 19 senior editors including Neale Whitaker, Vogue Living; Wendy Moore, Home Beautiful; Lisa Green, Australian House & Garden and Tanya Buchanan, Belle.
- Secured prominent international and Australian Seminar Speakers including Allegra Hicks, Robyn Holt, Chris Holder, Anne-Maree Sargeant, Jason Grant and Diane Bergeron