Disney On Ice presents Dare To Dream toured Australia in June/July 2015, and featured Disney’s modern day princess stories Tangled and, The Princess and the Frog with two most beloved fairytales Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella. This was the 11th tour we have worked on.
- A comprehensive national and Sydney program incorporating pre-publicity, high profile promotions, grassroots activity and in-season publicity.
- Advance publicity including 3 TV stories, print and radio interviews, and a blogger ‘high tea’ event with Rapunzel and Cinderella.
- Grass roots push across cafes, libraries, ice rinks, crèche/schools and kids clubs in shopping centres and gyms.
- 300+ editorials including 4 TV stores, numerous radio interviews and major print and online support (Media coverage was 20% higher than 2014)
- Sydney VIP Red Carpet Opening attended by celebrity parents including Robyn Lawley, Terry Biviano, Jessica Rowe, Byron Web, Peter O’Brien and Matt Cooper, netting 24 media and social media posts.
- Over 60 promotions/competitions were implemented throughout the campaign
- Ticket sales surpassed national and Sydney projections.