BabyLove developed a Baby Shower Hub online to connect with pregnant women, and raise awareness of BabyLove’s range of nappies to a key audience for the brand. Housed on BabyLove’s consumer website; the Baby Shower site conveyed the popularity of Baby Showers and includes everything new mothers or friends of expectant mothers need to throw a fun baby shower, from party theme ideas to recipes.
Our PR program for BabyLove launched the new online hub to media, influencers and consumers through sharing new research into the popularity and trends of Baby Showers in Australia. These findings were announced together with psychologist and BabyLove spokesperson, Leanne Hall at a Baby Shower themed launch event for media and bloggers.
- A PR program to launch and create awareness of the BabyLove Baby Shower campaign and drive traffic to the website
- Developed a survey of over 1,000 women aged 25-34 to obtain fresh findings into Baby Shower trends which was utilised in content
- Developed and implemented an engaging Baby Shower launch event to showcase the Baby Shower hub to Sydney’s top tier parenting and lifestyle media, bloggers and influencers
- Secured Clinical Psychologist, Leanne Hall as the BabyLove spokesperson to discuss the survey findings with media and at the launch event.
- 16 top tier parenting and lifestyle media and bloggers attended the BabyLove Baby Shower event, including; Practical Parenting, Australian Women’s Weekly and Mother & Baby
- Generated over 30 editorials and social media posts from the event and post PR with a combined circulation of 4,790, 580
- Engaged 30 media and bloggers to experience the Baby Shower gift packs and online resources
- Over 2,000 Baby Shower packs were requested by consumers within 24 hours of the launch which exceeded our clients expectations