We were delighted to have the opportunity to assist beloved children’s entertainment group, Hi-5 with their 2016 Hi-5 Songfest Club Tour.
Our campaign spanned two months in early 2016, focussed on generating awareness and buzz around the eight events, and promoting a ‘call to action’ for ticket sales.
- Engaged with key entertainment media as well as appealing to parents/carers of young children aged two to eight years
- Implemented a phased approach that included a Pre-Publicity schedule to drive excitement through media editorial, promotions and online What’s On listings; a proactive Press Office to drive editorial inclusions during the tour; and a promotions focus to achieve additional noise to the masses through competitions and merchandise give-aways via FM radio, metro newspapers and high reaching mummy blog sites
- Pitched and scheduled LIVE cast interviews with radio producers and newspaper editors
- Generated 85 pieces of editorial coverage across print, online, radio and social media with a combined reach of 7.3 million
- Achieved 3 hero pieces of coverage in Sydney’s highest circulating metro newspaper, The Daily Telegraph without advertising spend
- Generated 8 tailored, localised news stories for regional newspapers
- Secured and conducted 6 interviews with the cast and various media outlets
- Negotiated and secured 10 giveaways with radio, online and print outlets
- Successfully listed the event on 54 What’s On websites in NSW